*Gd steps out from behind coumter*
BRB gotta run to the store for smokes.
Morning All.
Good old monday, my day off work an i spend most of it servering you nuts coffee.
But i love it. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
who's up to a cup (__)D?
*Gd steps out from behind coumter*
BRB gotta run to the store for smokes.
Morning! I woke up to a full moon this morning. Does that foretell anything? (other than my wifey should wear pajamas to bed?) [img]wink.gif[/img]
morning all!
I spent some time this weekend concocting a new brew. Had to have a little more caffeine than usual as I have been doing a photo retouch that has been kicking my ass!
guitardeth better bring back donuts! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 05, 2004 08:36 AM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font>
You guys hear that Mountain Dew may be causing snowboarders to break more bones? Seems the phosphates they put in it to absorb more caffeine actually leeches calcium out of the bones. Ironically, Mt. Dew sponsors many snowboarding events.
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ April 05, 2004 08:52 AM: Message edited by: Andyman ]</font></font>
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 05, 2004 09:07 AM: Message edited by: Andyman ]</font>
Coffee. Cream. Sugar. Nothing else. Be thankful I even decided to show. Not feeling well.. Tired..Feel like zombie from Outbreak.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I, for one, am thankful. (GD, put some therm-flu in his coffee.)Originally posted by Angelus of Death:
Coffee. Cream. Sugar. Nothing else. Be thankful I even decided to show. Not feeling well.. Tired..Feel like zombie from Outbreak.
I hope you feel better soon.
I'll have some coffee too. Not that Dragon Brew stuff from the other day, that breaks bones from the OUTSIDE!
And I always said that Mountain Dew was not to be taken internally. If you've ever had a two liter bottle ferment in your trunk for a couple of days in the summer, you know how nasty that stuff can get!
well were all out of dew anyway, bio drank it all. [img]wink.gif[/img]
hello all! took me 2 damn hours to get here this morning!! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] school bus caught on fire on the only road to get to work!! but i am here now! MUST HAVE DONUTS!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]
Bookmarks